Also a marinade.
A light, fresh take on the French classic, this versatile sauce delivers the tarragon-rich spark of the original without the dairy.
This recipe goes with Steak and Fingerling Potato Kabobs
More From Southern Living
Total: 5 Minutes
- 3/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh tarragon
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 3 shallots, minced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- Whisk together vinegar, tarragon, lemon juice, shallots, garlic, Dijon mustard, sugar, salt, and pepper in a bowl until blended. Add canola oil and olive oil, 1 at a time in a slow, steady stream, whisking constantly until mixture is smooth.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note