Good fresh side dish to go with grilled foods on a hot day.
Beans with Tarragon Vinaigrette
Notes: This fresh-tasting herb dressing, tangy with mustard, suits tender, small whole beans such as haricots verts, and round-pod yellow and green beans.
Yield: Makes 4 servings
More From Sunset
Amount per serving
- Calories: 103
- Calories from fat: 60%
- Protein: 2.3g
- Fat: 6.9g
- Saturated fat: 0.9g
- Carbohydrate: 9.1g
- Fiber: 2.1g
- Sodium: 98mg
- Cholesterol: 0.0mg
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped shallot
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh tarragon leaves or 1 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1 pound cold cooked fresh beans
- Salt and pepper
- 1. Mix rice vinegar, olive oil, shallot, Dijon mustard, and tarragon.
- 2. Combine the tarragon vinaigrette with beans. Mix beans and dressing; add salt and pepper to taste.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Side Dishes/Vegetables