Beans with Basil Gremolata
Notes: Small round-pod yellow wax, Romano, and Blue Lake beans are complemented by this lemon-scented dressing.
Yield: Makes 4 servings
More From Sunset
Amount per serving
- Calories: 70
- Calories from fat: 46%
- Protein: 2.4g
- Fat: 3.5g
- Saturated fat: 0.5g
- Carbohydrate: 9.2g
- Fiber: 2.3g
- Sodium: 7.5mg
- Cholesterol: 0.0mg
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh basil leaves
- 1 tablespoon finely shredded lemon peel
- 1 tablespoon lemon-flavor olive oil or extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 pound cool cooked fresh beans
- Salt and pepper
- 1. Mix basil, lemon peel, olive oil, and garlic.
- 2. Combine mixture with beans. Add salt and pepper to taste.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Side Dishes/Vegetables