BEANS & WIENERS WAIKIKI
One of Cliff's favorite!
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 tablespoon(s) butter
- 1/4 cup(s) onion chopped
- 1/3 cup(s) green pepper chopped
- 20 oz can(s) pineapple chunks drained (reserve syrup)
- 1 package(s) wieners cut into chunks
- 2 tablespoon(s) vinegar
- 1 tablespoon(s) soy sauce
- 1/3 cup(s) catsup
- 1/3 cup(s) brown sugar packed
- 16 oz can(s) pork and beans
- Saute green pepper, onion, pineapple, and wieners in butter. Simmer 5 minutes. Add pineapple syrup, vinegar, soy sauce, catsup and brown sugar; heat until bubbly. Pour pork and beans into 9"x13" pan; add pineapple mixture. Stir gently to blend. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes. Serves 6.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by DanaBentley and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note