BEANS & WIENERS WAIKIKI
Community Recipe from
- 2 tablespoon(s) butter
- 1/4 cup(s) onion chopped
- 1/3 cup(s) green pepper chopped
- 20 oz can(s) pineapple chunks drained (reserve syrup)
- 1 package(s) wieners cut into chunks
- 2 tablespoon(s) vinegar
- 1 tablespoon(s) soy sauce
- 1/3 cup(s) catsup
- 1/3 cup(s) brown sugar packed
- 16 oz can(s) pork and beans
- Saute green pepper, onion, pineapple, and wieners in butter. Simmer 5 minutes. Add pineapple syrup, vinegar, soy sauce, catsup and brown sugar; heat until bubbly. Pour pork and beans into 9"x13" pan; add pineapple mixture. Stir gently to blend. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes. Serves 6.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by DanaBentley and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes