Beans, Beans, Beans
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3/4 cup(s) brown sugar packed
- 1/4 cup(s) red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon(s) minced garlic
- 2 med. onions chopped
- 1 teaspoon(s) dry mustard
- 2 tablespoon(s) molasses
- 1/2 cup(s) ketchup
- 1 package(s) pre-cooked bacon chopped
- 5 can(s) beans (any mix of your favorites) drained
- Mix first 8 ingredients in sauce pan and bring to boil. Simmer 15 min. Drain beans, and combine with sauce. Pour into 3-qt casserole and bake 1 hr. at 350 degrees.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Clare528 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note