1. Put rice in rice cooker-1c. rice, 1 1/2 c. water, dash salt.
2. Drain can of beans
3. Add 1 T. olive oil to wok or skillet over md. hi heat. add garlic and onions. saute.
4. Add cooked rice and bullion disolved in 1/4 c. hot water.
5. Add taco season(to taste) and stir for 2-3 minutes
6. Add drained beans and diced tomatoe (undrained) heat and stir till hot.
roll in a heated tortilla or over taco chips or in a taco salad. top with grated cheddar cheese, sour cream, guacamole, lime juice, salsa
Go to full version of