Beans and Rice
Community Recipe from
- cheddar cheese grated
- 3 teaspoon(s) taco seasoning
- 2 cube(s) beef broth disolved
- 1 can(s) black beans
- 1 tablespoon(s) fresh garlic
- 1/2 cup(s) white or yellow onions shredded
- 1 cup(s) jasmine rice(uncooked)
- 1 can(s) diced tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1. Put rice in rice cooker-1c. rice, 1 1/2 c. water, dash salt.
- 2. Drain can of beans
- 3. Add 1 T. olive oil to wok or skillet over md. hi heat. add garlic and onions. saute.
- 4. Add cooked rice and bullion disolved in 1/4 c. hot water.
- 5. Add taco season(to taste) and stir for 2-3 minutes
- 6. Add drained beans and diced tomatoe (undrained) heat and stir till hot.
- roll in a heated tortilla or over taco chips or in a taco salad. top with grated cheddar cheese, sour cream, guacamole, lime juice, salsa
This recipe is a personal recipe added by dianeslenkamp and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note