Beans and Kale
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 cup(s) gourmet bean blend cooked to just done, well-rinsed
- 1 bunch(es) Kale washed and chopped
- 1 whole(s) Leek chopped
- 1 whole(s) onion chopped
- 4 clove(s) garlic chopped
- 6 slice(s) bacon
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt and pepper
- 1 teaspoon(s) sage
- 1 tablespoon(s) cumin
- 1 tablespoon(s) lemon juice
- Cook the bacon until crispy. Remove from pan and set aside. Saute onion, leek and garlic in rendered fat until softened. Add kale. Put a lid on the pan for a few minutes, until kale begins to wilt. Saute in bacon fat, add spices and beans until beans are warmed up and kale is just wilted. Sprinkle with parmesean if desired.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Oddity123 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Beans and Kale Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes