From the kitchen of Gertrude Ferraro
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound(s) ground beef
- 1 pound(s) bacon chopped
- 1 onion chopped
- 1/2 cup(s) ketchup
- 1/2 cup(s) barbecue sauce
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 4 tablespoon(s) prepared mustard
- 4 tablespoon(s) molasses
- 1 teaspoon(s) chili powder
- 3/4 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 2 can(s) kidney beans undrained
- 2 can(s) pork & beans undrained
- 2 can(s) butter beans undrained
- 1. Brown ground beef, bacon and onion. Drain.
- 2. Combine all other ingredients, stir well.
- 3. Bake 1 hour, uncovered, at 350.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by JudyFerraro and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note