Community Recipe from
- 1 pound(s) ground beef
- 1 pound(s) bacon chopped
- 1 onion chopped
- 1/2 cup(s) ketchup
- 1/2 cup(s) barbecue sauce
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 4 tablespoon(s) prepared mustard
- 4 tablespoon(s) molasses
- 1 teaspoon(s) chili powder
- 3/4 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 2 can(s) kidney beans undrained
- 2 can(s) pork & beans undrained
- 2 can(s) butter beans undrained
- 1. Brown ground beef, bacon and onion. Drain.
- 2. Combine all other ingredients, stir well.
- 3. Bake 1 hour, uncovered, at 350.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by JudyFerraro and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes