- 4 fat-free flour tortillas, (6 to 8 inches in diameter)
- 2 cups sliced fresh mushrooms (5 ounces)
- 1 medium onion, cut lengthwise in half, then cut crosswise into thin slices
- 1 can (15 oz) black beans, drained, rinsed
- 4 cups fresh spinach leaves
- 1/2 cup shredded reduced-fat Cheddar cheese (2 ounces)
How to Make It
Black beans, mushrooms, spinach leaves and Cheddar cheese find themselves tasty and nutrient-rich partners in this quick wrap sandwich. Heat tortillas as directed on package. While tortillas are heating, spray 10-inch nonstick skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium heat. Cook mushrooms and onion in skillet about 4 minutes, stirring frequently, until onion is crisp-tender. Stir in beans; heat through. Stir in spinach; remove from heat. Divide bean mixture among tortillas. Sprinkle with cheese. Fold one end of each tortilla up about 1 inch over filling; fold right and left sides over folded end, overlapping. Fold remaining end down.