Community Recipe from
- 1 package(s) whole grain tortillas baked to crispness
- 1 can(s) fat free refried beans heated through
- 1 cup(s) reduced fat cheese
- 4 cup(s) shredded lettuce or cabbage
- 1 whole(s) tomatoes chopped
- 1 cup(s) salsa
- Bake tortillas so they are crispy. Heat beans through. Spread 1/4 beans on each tortilla. Top each with 1/4 remaining ingredients. Idea: Have several kinds of salsa available for individuals' taste.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by armstrongmom and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes