Nonfat beans on whole grain tortillas
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 package(s) whole grain tortillas baked to crispness
- 1 can(s) fat free refried beans heated through
- 1 cup(s) reduced fat cheese
- 4 cup(s) shredded lettuce or cabbage
- 1 whole(s) tomatoes chopped
- 1 cup(s) salsa
- Bake tortillas so they are crispy. Heat beans through. Spread 1/4 beans on each tortilla. Top each with 1/4 remaining ingredients. Idea: Have several kinds of salsa available for individuals' taste.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by armstrongmom and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note