Bean There, Done That+
Big John`s Speedway Grill
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 2 tablespoon(s) butter
- 1 onion diced
- 1 cup(s) red bell pepper diced
- 1/2 cup(s) roasted green Anaheim chilies or 4 cans med green chiles
- 1 tablespoon(s) hot pepper sauce
- 16 ounce(s) can black beans drained
- salt and pepper
- Heat olive oil in skillet, add butter. Once butter is melted, lower heat to medium and place onion and bell pepper to pan; saute 10 minutes. Stir in chiles and hot pepper sauce.
- Add black beans to the skilet mixture, add salt and pepper to taste. Stir frequently until heated through. Reduce heat and simmer 30 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Melrose1954 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Bean There, Done That+ Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables