Community Recipe from
- 1 can(s) black beans drained
- 1 can(s) black-eyed peas drained
- 1 can(s) corn drained
- 1 can(s) diced tomatoes drained
- 1/2 red onion chopped
- cilantro chopped
- 1/4 cup(s) white wine vinegar
- salt & pepper
- Mix all ingredients.
- Serve with tortilla chips or as a topping for fish.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by CassandraNocera and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Bean Salsa Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables
More Recipes for Main Dishes