Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 can(s) black beans drained
- 1 can(s) black-eyed peas drained
- 1 can(s) corn drained
- 1 can(s) diced tomatoes drained
- 1/2 red onion chopped
- cilantro chopped
- 1/4 cup(s) white wine vinegar
- salt & pepper
- Mix all ingredients.
- Serve with tortilla chips or as a topping for fish.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by CassandraNocera and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Bean Salsa Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables