Bean and Roasted Vegetable Burritos
For a simple make-ahead lunch, prepare burritos the night before, and chill in the refrigerator. When ready to serve, bake as directed.
More From Oxmoor House
Other: 5 Minutes
- Calories: 277
- Fat: 6.0g
- Saturated fat: 1.3g
- Protein: 10.7g
- Carbohydrate: 46.1g
- Cholesterol: 4mg
- Iron: 3.9mg
- Sodium: 640mg
- Calories from fat: 19%
- Fiber: 7.6g
- Calcium: 123mg
- 2 cups diced zucchini (about 2 small)
- 1 3/4 cups diced yellow squash (about 2 small)
- 1 1/4 cups diced red onion (about 1 large)
- 1 1/4 cups diced red bell pepper (about 1 large)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon sugar
- Cooking spray
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 (16-ounce) can fat-free refried beans
- 3 tablespoons bottled salsa
- 1 to 2 chipotle chiles in adobo sauce, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 7 (8-inch) 97%-fat-free flour tortillas
- 1/2 cup low-fat sour cream
- Preheat oven to 500°.
- Combine zucchini and next 3 ingredients in a large zip-top plastic bag. Add oil and next 5 ingredients; shake well to coat.
- Spoon vegetable mixture onto a 15 x 10-inch jelly roll pan coated with cooking spray.
- Bake at 500° for 30 minutes or until browned, stirring occasionally. Let stand 5 minutes. Sprinkle with cilantro and lime juice.
- Combine refried beans, salsa, chipotle chile, and cumin in a medium bowl. Spoon 1/4 cup bean mixture down center of each tortilla. Top each tortilla with 1/2 cup roasted vegetable mixture, and roll up; wrap in foil.
- Reduce oven temperature to 350° and bake for 15 minutes or until thoroughly heated. Top each burrito evenly with sour cream.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This