Bean and Roasted Vegetable Burritos
For a simple make-ahead lunch, prepare burritos the night before, and chill in the refrigerator. When ready to serve, bake as directed.
More From Oxmoor House
Other: 5 Minutes
- Calories: 277
- Fat: 6.0g
- Saturated fat: 1.3g
- Protein: 10.7g
- Carbohydrate: 46.1g
- Cholesterol: 4mg
- Iron: 3.9mg
- Sodium: 640mg
- Calories from fat: 19%
- Fiber: 7.6g
- Calcium: 123mg
- 2 cups diced zucchini (about 2 small)
- 1 3/4 cups diced yellow squash (about 2 small)
- 1 1/4 cups diced red onion (about 1 large)
- 1 1/4 cups diced red bell pepper (about 1 large)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon sugar
- Cooking spray
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 (16-ounce) can fat-free refried beans
- 3 tablespoons bottled salsa
- 1 to 2 chipotle chiles in adobo sauce, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 7 (8-inch) 97%-fat-free flour tortillas
- 1/2 cup low-fat sour cream
- Preheat oven to 500°.
- Combine zucchini and next 3 ingredients in a large zip-top plastic bag. Add oil and next 5 ingredients; shake well to coat.
- Spoon vegetable mixture onto a 15 x 10-inch jelly roll pan coated with cooking spray.
- Bake at 500° for 30 minutes or until browned, stirring occasionally. Let stand 5 minutes. Sprinkle with cilantro and lime juice.
- Combine refried beans, salsa, chipotle chile, and cumin in a medium bowl. Spoon 1/4 cup bean mixture down center of each tortilla. Top each tortilla with 1/2 cup roasted vegetable mixture, and roll up; wrap in foil.
- Reduce oven temperature to 350° and bake for 15 minutes or until thoroughly heated. Top each burrito evenly with sour cream.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note