- 2 cups diced zucchini (about 2 small)
- 1 3/4 cups diced yellow squash (about 2 small)
- 1 1/4 cups diced red onion (about 1 large)
- 1 1/4 cups diced red bell pepper (about 1 large)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon sugar
- Cooking spray
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 (16-ounce) can fat-free refried beans
- 3 tablespoons bottled salsa
- 1 to 2 chipotle chiles in adobo sauce, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 7 (8-inch) 97%-fat-free flour tortillas
- 1/2 cup low-fat sour cream
- calories 277
- fat 6.0 g
- satfat 1.3 g
- protein 10.7 g
- carbohydrate 46.1 g
- cholesterol 4 mg
- iron 3.9 mg
- sodium 640 mg
- caloriesfromfat 19 %
- fiber 7.6 g
- calcium 123 mg
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 500°.
Combine zucchini and next 3 ingredients in a large zip-top plastic bag. Add oil and next 5 ingredients; shake well to coat.
Spoon vegetable mixture onto a 15 x 10-inch jelly roll pan coated with cooking spray.
Bake at 500° for 30 minutes or until browned, stirring occasionally. Let stand 5 minutes. Sprinkle with cilantro and lime juice.
Combine refried beans, salsa, chipotle chile, and cumin in a medium bowl. Spoon 1/4 cup bean mixture down center of each tortilla. Top each tortilla with 1/2 cup roasted vegetable mixture, and roll up; wrap in foil.
Reduce oven temperature to 350° and bake for 15 minutes or until thoroughly heated. Top each burrito evenly with sour cream.