Bean, Potato and Carrot Soup
Pureed beans, carrots and potatoes accented with garlic and rosemary make a delightful soup. Serve with ciabatta. Perfect for autumn.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 can(s) great northern beans rinsed
- 3 whole(s) carrots peeled, chopped
- 1 whole(s) potato peeled, chopped
- 1 head(s) garlic peeled
- 1 whole(s) onion chopped
- 4 cup(s) vegetable broth
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) rosemary
- 1 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- Heat olive oil in a pot on medium high heat. Add garlic, onion and dash of salt. Let lightly brown. Add broth, carrots, and potatoes. Stir in beans. Add rosemary and salt and pepper as desired.
- Let simmer 2 hours on low heat.
- Take soup off of heat and run through a food processor. Toast up a couple slices of bread and enjoy.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by lyndaborowy and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note