Notes: Assemble up to 1 day ahead; add dressing when ready to serve.
Yield: Makes 6 to 8 servings
More From Sunset
Amount per serving
- Calories: 88
- Calories from fat: 36%
- Protein: 4g
- Fat: 3.6g
- Saturated fat: 0.5g
- Carbohydrate: 11g
- Fiber: 2.1g
- Sodium: 519mg
- 1 pound cooked fresh beans (use yard-long beans)
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons Asian (toasted) sesame oil
- 1. Prepare 1 pound yard-long beans following directions for cooked fresh beans. Drain and immerse in ice water. When cold, drain.
- 2. For each portion, gather 6 to 8 beans by the stem end and loosely coil or tie into a loose knot.
- 3. In a small bowl, mix 1/4 cup soy sauce with 2 tablespoons Asian (toasted) sesame oil and pour over beans.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This