Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 can(s) 16 ounce home style pork & beans
- 1 can(s) Kidney Beans drained
- 1 can(s) lima beans drained
- 1 can(s) butter beans drained
- 1 can(s) pinto or black eye peas drained
- 6 strip(s) bacon
- 1 whole(s) onion chopped
- 3/4 cup(s) brown sugar
- 1/2 cup(s) catsup scant
- 1 1/2 tablespoon(s) vinegar
- 1 teaspoon(s) dry mustard
- Drain all cans except pork and beans and place in crock pot. Fry bacon and break into bite size pieces. Drain most fat and saute onion in the remainder until soft. Add to beans along with rest of ingredients. Mix well.
- Cook: High: 1 to 2 hours Low: 4 to 6 hours
- Any combination of beans works well. I replaced Lima beans with Edamame
This recipe is a personal recipe added by marilinda and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note