Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 can(s) Campbell's Chili Beef Soup
- 1 jar(s) taco sauce (8-10 oz)
- 1 cup(s) cheddar cheese grated
- 1 cup(s) onion chopped
- 1 cup(s) black olives chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Mix together all ingredients and place in baking dish. Bake for 30 minutes. Do not dilute soup.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by KristinSessions and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Bean Dip Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Dips/Spreads