My boyfriend and I loved it and my teenage daughter raved about it. She even asked to take the leftovers to school for lunch the next day and she NEVER takes her lunch! I will be making this again soon!
Black Bean, Corn and Shrimp Salad
Black Bean, Corn and Shrimp Salad is bursting with fresh and tasty flavors, while taking minimal time to prepare.
More From Allyou
Bake: 15 Minutes
- Calories: 477
- Fat: 23g
- Saturated fat: 3g
- Protein: 28g
- Carbohydrate: 48g
- Fiber: 13g
- Cholesterol: 166mg
- Sodium: 918mg
- 8 6-inch corn tortillas, cut into wedges
- 2 ears corn, shucked
- 1 15-oz. can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 avocado, peeled, pitted, cut into 1/2-inch dice
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 scallions, white and light green parts, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 3/4 pound cooked, peeled, deveined shrimp, chopped
- Salt and pepper
- 4 cups shredded romaine lettuce
- 1. Preheat oven to 400ºF. Spread tortilla wedges on 1 or 2 large, ungreased baking sheets and bake until crisp, 10 to 15 minutes.
- 2. Cut kernels off ears of corn into a large bowl (you should have about 1 1/2 cups). Add beans, avocado, tomatoes, scallions, cumin, olive oil, lime juice and shrimp and toss gently to combine. Season with salt and pepper.
- 3. Arrange lettuce on a serving plate, spoon shrimp salad on top and serve with tortilla wedges.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes