- 8 6-inch corn tortillas, cut into wedges
- 2 ears corn, shucked
- 1 15-oz. can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 avocado, peeled, pitted, cut into 1/2-inch dice
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 scallions, white and light green parts, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 3/4 pound cooked, peeled, deveined shrimp, chopped
- Salt and pepper
- 4 cups shredded romaine lettuce
- calories 477
- fat 23 g
- satfat 3 g
- protein 28 g
- carbohydrate 48 g
- fiber 13 g
- cholesterol 166 mg
- sodium 918 mg
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 400ºF. Spread tortilla wedges on 1 or 2 large, ungreased baking sheets and bake until crisp, 10 to 15 minutes.
Cut kernels off ears of corn into a large bowl (you should have about 1 1/2 cups). Add beans, avocado, tomatoes, scallions, cumin, olive oil, lime juice and shrimp and toss gently to combine. Season with salt and pepper.
Arrange lettuce on a serving plate, spoon shrimp salad on top and serve with tortilla wedges.