Main dish that can be prepared in a flash. Cooking the rice and shredding the cheese the night before save precious minutes at dinnertime. From Beth Osborne Skinner: Bristol, Tennessee. Recipe published in Quick Cooking July/August 1998.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 16-ounce can(s) refried beans
- 1 cup(s) salsa
- 1 cup(s) cooked long grain rice
- 2 cup(s) (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 12 flour tortillas (6 to 7 inches)
- • In a bowl, combine the beans, salsa, rice and 1 cup cheese. Spoon about 1/3 cup off-center on each tortilla. Fold the sides and ends over filling and roll up.
- • Arrange burritos in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Sprinkle with the remaining cheese. Cover and bake at 375° for 20-25 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 1 dozen.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note