Bean and Corn Salsa Salad
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 can(s) black beans drained
- 1 can(s) small white beans drained
- 1 can(s) red kidney beans drained
- 2 can(s) corn drained
- 1 small red onion diced
- 1 cup(s) apple cider vinegar
- 1 cup(s) light olive oil
- 1 cup(s) sugar
- 1 teaspoon(s) paprika
- salt and pepper
- 1/2 cup(s) cilantro leaves
- Drain all cans of beans and corn in colander. Dice onion. Mix oil, vinegar and sugar in large bowl. Add beans and corn and onion to large bowl and toss. Put in frig over night. Toss before serving. Garnish with cilantro.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by kimwchew and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note