This recipe turned out really good and my husband enjoyed it as well...I love the crispy french bread to dip what a great combination. I will have to make this again.
Serve with toasty French bread to sop up the sauce. To bake this when you are on vacation at the beach, purchase a large disposable roasting pan for easy cleanup.
More From Southern Living
Bake: 25 Minutes
- 3 pounds unpeeled, large raw shrimp*
- 1 (16-oz.) bottle Italian dressing
- 1 1/2 tablespoons freshly ground pepper
- 2 garlic cloves, pressed
- 2 lemons, halved
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 cup butter, cut up
- 1. Place first 4 ingredients in a 13- x 9-inch baking dish, tossing to coat. Squeeze juice from lemons over shrimp mixture, and stir. Add lemon halves to pan. Sprinkle evenly with parsley; dot with butter.
- 2. Bake at 375° for 25 minutes, stirring after 15 minutes. Serve in pan.
- *3 lb. frozen peeled, large raw shrimp, thawed according to package directions, may be substituted. Prepare recipe as directed, reducing pepper to 1/2 tsp.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes