I made this recipe for a guy who, unbeknownst to me, didn't care too much for shrimp. He loved shrimp by the time he finished eating this dish. I agree that the butter could probably be cut in half, but besides that, it was absolutely phenomenal!
Serve with toasty French bread to sop up the sauce. To bake this when you are on vacation at the beach, purchase a large disposable roasting pan for easy cleanup.
More From Southern Living
Bake: 25 Minutes
- 3 pounds unpeeled, large raw shrimp*
- 1 (16-oz.) bottle Italian dressing
- 1 1/2 tablespoons freshly ground pepper
- 2 garlic cloves, pressed
- 2 lemons, halved
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 cup butter, cut up
- 1. Place first 4 ingredients in a 13- x 9-inch baking dish, tossing to coat. Squeeze juice from lemons over shrimp mixture, and stir. Add lemon halves to pan. Sprinkle evenly with parsley; dot with butter.
- 2. Bake at 375° for 25 minutes, stirring after 15 minutes. Serve in pan.
- *3 lb. frozen peeled, large raw shrimp, thawed according to package directions, may be substituted. Prepare recipe as directed, reducing pepper to 1/2 tsp.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes