1. Thaw bread dough at room temperature.
2. Pour 3 tablespoons olive oil into a 10- by 15-inch nonstick baking pan.
3. If you are using two 1-pound loaves, pinch dough together firmly. Spread dough flat in pan, pushing to cover bottom of pan (if dough pulls back and will not spread, let it rest 5 minutes and try again). Let rise until surface is bubbled, 45 to 60 minutes.
4. With your fingers, poke dough at 1-inch intervals until entire surface is dimpled (do not pierce dough).
5. Drizzle surface evenly with 1/4 cup olive oil and top as desired. Drizzle with additional olive oil and sprinkle with rosemary and sea salt.
6. Bake in a 400° regular oven until top and bottom surfaces are golden, 20 to 25 minutes.
7 Remove from pan and let cool on a wire rack at least 10 minutes before serving; to serve, cut into squares.