Be Mine Cherry Brownies
Make these too-cute cherry brownies for your sweetheart.
Yield: Makes 14.
- 18.3-oz. pkg. fudge brownie mix
- 3 1-oz. sqs. white baking chocolate
- 1/3 cup whipping cream
- 1 cup cream cheese frosting
- 1/4 cup maraschino cherries, drained and chopped
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup butter
- Garnish: candy sprinkles
- Prepare brownie mix according to package instructions. Line a 13"x9" baking pan with aluminum foil, leaving several inches on sides for handles. Spray bottom of foil with non-stick vegetable spray; spread batter into pan. Bake at 350 degrees for 24 to 26 minutes; let cool. Lift brownies from pan; remove foil. Use a 3-inch heart-shaped cookie cutter to cut brownies. In a microwave-safe bowl, melt white baking chocolate and whipping cream for one to 2 minutes, stirring until chocolate is melted; refrigerate 30 minutes. Stir frosting and cherries into chilled chocolate mixture; spread over brownies. In a microwave-safe bowl, melt chocolate chips and butter for one to 2 minutes, stirring until smooth. Transfer to a plastic zipping bag, snip off a tip and drizzle over brownies. Garnish with sprinkles.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note