BBQ Veggie Kebabs
Refrigerate (Marinate): 1 Hour
- 1/4 cup(s) light soy sauce
- 3/4 cup(s) olive oil
- 1/8 cup(s) Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon(s) dry mustard
- 2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 teaspoon(s) parsley
- 1 teaspoon(s) thyme
- 1 teaspoon(s) oregano
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) ground pepper
- 2 clove(s) crushed garlic
- 1 teaspoon(s) grated fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon(s) honey
- 1/4 cup(s) pineapple juice
- 12 cherry tomatoes
- 12 slice(s) Japanese eggplants
- 12 mushrooms
- 12 small onions
- 2 yellow peppers, cut in 1 inch squares
- 12 slice(s) yellow squash
- 12 slice(s) zucchini
- 12 pineapple chunks
- MARINADE: Blend all ingredients together in blender for 1/2 minute.
- Pour in a zip lock bag with all ingredients and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Arrange vegetables on skewers, grill on medium high flame turning and brushing with marinade for 10 minutes or until cooked.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note