BBQ Turkey or Chicken Sandwiches
Community Recipe from
- For Coleslaw, whisk
- 3 T. ea. olive oil, cider vinegar and yellow mustard
- 1 T. honey
- 6 c. coleslaw mix
- 3 T. fresh chives
- For Sandwich, whisk
- 3/4 c. prepared bbq sauce
- 1/3 c. ea. cider vinegar and yellow mustard
- 1 lb. cooked turkey or chicken, shredded
- Whisk together bbq sauce, 1/3 c. vinegar, and 1/3 c. mustard in a bowl; reserve 1/2 c. of sauce. Transfer remaining sauce to pan and heat over med. steak. Stir in turkey and cook 5 min. season with salt and pepper.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by batesballard22 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
BBQ Turkey or Chicken Sandwiches Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes