Flavorful/most meatloaf and a fun way to get your kids to eat!
BBQ-Turkey Meatloaf Cupcakes with Mashed Potato Frosting
Community Recipe from
- 2 potatoes peeled, 1-inch chunks
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1/2 small onion finely chopped
- 3/4 cup(s) corn bread
- 2 tablespoon(s) buttermilk
- 1 pound(s) ground turkey
- 1/4 cup(s) BBQ sauce
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoon(s) chopped parsley
- 2 bacon slices
- Preheat oven to 400. Line a mini-muffin pain with paper liners.
- Put potatoes in large pot of salted cold water and bring to boil. Cook until tender when pierced with fork, about 20 minutes. Drain and return to pot, mashuntil smooth.
- In skillet, heat oil over meidum heat. Add onion and cook 2-3 minutes, until translucent. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine corn bread and buttermilk. Let stand for 5 minutes, or until liquid is absorbed. Add onion, turkey, BBQ sauce, egg, and parsley. FIll muffin cups with mixture. Place bacon ontop and bake, 20-25 minutes. Cool for 5 minutes. Top with masked potato using pastry bag.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ROBN4409 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note