BBQ Turkey Burgers
Fire up the grill for BBQ Turkey Burgers tonight! BBQ Turkey Burgers are ultra-moist and tasty, making them a great alternative to traditional high-fat beef patties.
More From Health
- Calories: 324
- Fat: 11g
- Saturated fat: 2.7g
- Monounsaturated fat: 3.3g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 3.9g
- Protein: 28g
- Carbohydrate: 28g
- Fiber: 1g
- Cholesterol: 75mg
- Iron: 3mg
- Sodium: 387mg
- Calcium: 71mg
- 1 pound ground dark-meat turkey
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- Pinch of kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 4 slices sweet onion, grilled
- 1/4 cup barbecue sauce
- 4 (1.6-oz) sesame seed buns, toasted
- 1. In medium bowl, gently mix together turkey, garlic, paprika, and cumin.
- 2. Form turkey into 4 (4-inch) patties; season with salt and pepper.
- 3. Heat grill to medium-high; cook, turning once, until burgers are just cooked through (about 7 minutes per side). Serve with desired toppings and buns.
MyRecipes is working with Let's Move!, the Partnership for a Healthier America, and USDA's MyPlate to give anyone looking for healthier options access to a trove of recipes that will help them create healthy, tasty plates. For more information about creating a healthy plate, visit www.choosemyplate.gov.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This