I make this all the time and it is a huge crowd pleaser, I even have friends ask if I'm making it when they come for dinner! I use peeled shrimp (less mess, same flavor) and serve it with cheese grits and french bread. Never disappoints!
More From Southern Living
Bake: 35 Minutes
- 4 pounds unpeeled, large fresh shrimp
- 2 lemons, cut into wedges
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1/2 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 4 garlic cloves, chopped
- 3 tablespoons Old Bay seasoning
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- French bread
- 1. Place shrimp in a 13- x- 9-inch pan; top with lemon wedges and bay leaves.
- 2. Stir together butter and next 6 ingredients. Pour over shrimp.
- 3. Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 35 minutes or until shrimp are pink, stirring every 10 minutes. Discard bay leaves. Serve with bread and lemon wedges.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note