BBQ Rub and Apricot Glaze
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3 tablespoon(s) paprika
- 1 tablespoon(s) brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon(s) oregano
- 1 tablespoon(s) coffee
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 1 cup(s) apricot jam
- 4 tablespoon(s) white wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) kosher salt
- To make rub, combine paprika through pepper. Rub on chicken before grilling.
- To make glaze, combine jam, vinegar, and salt. Brush onto chicken when almost finished grilling.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by CassandraNocera and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
BBQ Rub and Apricot Glaze Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Sauces/Condiments