BBQ Rub and Apricot Glaze
Community Recipe from
- 3 tablespoon(s) paprika
- 1 tablespoon(s) brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon(s) oregano
- 1 tablespoon(s) coffee
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 1 cup(s) apricot jam
- 4 tablespoon(s) white wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) kosher salt
- To make rub, combine paprika through pepper. Rub on chicken before grilling.
- To make glaze, combine jam, vinegar, and salt. Brush onto chicken when almost finished grilling.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by CassandraNocera and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
BBQ Rub and Apricot Glaze Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Sauces/Condiments
More Recipes for Main Dishes