Smoked paprika, red pepper, cumin, and thyme are just a few of the ingredients that make up this savory BBQ Rub.
This recipe goes with Beer-Can Chicken
More From Southern Living
- 2 tablespoons kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon smoked paprika
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground red pepper
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Stir together salt, paprika, onion powder, ground red pepper, cumin, garlic powder, thyme, oregano, and freshly ground black pepper. Store in an airtight container up to 6 months.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note