We recently got an air popper to make our own popcorn. After trying out a few different recipes, this has become our favourite. We have now stocked up on ranch dressing mix packets just so we can have it whenever we want. We use melted butter to help the mixture adhere to the popcorn. Delicious!
Photo: Hector Sanchez; Styling: Lydia Degaris Pursell
More From Southern Living
Total: 10 Minutes
- 1 (1-oz.) envelope Ranch dressing mix
- 2 teaspoons smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon light brown sugar
- 2 (86.8-gram) bag gourmet microwave popcorn
- 1. Stir together Ranch dressing mix, paprika, and brown sugar in a small bowl. Prepare 1 bag gourmet microwave popcorn according to package directions, and pour into a large bowl. Sprinkle immediately with half of Ranch mixture, tossing to coat.
- 2. Prepare second bag of popcorn according to package directions. Add to bowl with seasoned popcorn, and toss with remaining Ranch mixture. Store popcorn in an airtight container up to 2 days.
- Note: We tested with Orville Redenbacher's Gourmet White Corn popcorn.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note