- 3 cups coleslaw mix
- 1/4 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon white or cider vinegar
- 1 package Knorr® Rice Sides™ - Baby Back BBQ, prepared according to package directions
- 3 cups leftover pulled BBQ pork or BBQ beef OR 1 container (18 oz.) prepared pulled BBQ pork or BBQ beef, heated
- 1 cup shredded Gouda or mozzarella cheese (about 4 oz.) (optional)
How to Make It
Combine coleslaw mix, Mayonnaise and vinegar in medium bowl. Season, if desired, with ground black pepper and hot pepper sauce; set aside.
Arrange hot Knorr® Rice Sides™ - Baby Back BBQ on serving platter, then top with pork.
Sprinkle with cheese, then top with coleslaw.