- 12 ounces refrigerated fresh pizza dough
- 1/3 cup unsalted ketchup
- 1/4 cup lower-sodium marinara sauce
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon honey mustard
- 1 teaspoon ground ancho chile pepper
- 1 teaspoon lower-sodium Worcestershire sauce
- 3/4 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 3 ounces shredded skinless, boneless rotisserie chicken breast
- 2 teaspoons cornmeal
- 3 ounces reduced-fat sharp cheddar cheese, grated (about 3/4 cup)
- 2 teaspoons cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Dash of sugar
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced green cabbage
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 3 tablespoons grated carrot
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- calories 399
- fat 9.7 g
- satfat 3.6 g
- monofat 3 g
- polyfat 0.8 g
- protein 20 g
- carbohydrate 55 g
- fiber 7 g
- cholesterol 34 mg
- iron 2 mg
- sodium 702 mg
- calcium 170 mg
How to Make It
Remove dough from refrigerator. Let stand at room temperature, covered, for 30 minutes.
Place a pizza stone or heavy baking sheet in oven. Preheat oven to 500° (keep pizza stone or baking sheet in oven as it preheats).
Combine ketchup and next 8 ingredients (through onion powder) in a small saucepan; bring to a simmer. Reduce heat; cook 6 minutes. Combine 2 tablespoons ketchup mixture and chicken in a small bowl; toss to coat.
Roll dough into a 14-inch circle on a lightly floured surface; pierce liberally with a fork. Carefully remove pizza stone from oven. Sprinkle cornmeal over stone; place dough on stone. Spread remaining sauce over crust, leaving a 1/2-inch border. Arrange chicken mixture over dough. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake at 500° for 9 minutes or until crust and cheese are browned.
Combine vinegar, oil, and sugar in a medium bowl, stirring with a whisk. Stir in cabbage, onion, and carrot; toss to coat. Top pizza with cabbage mixture, parsley, and red pepper. Cut into 8 wedges.