Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3 pound(s) hamburger
- 1 ounce(s) 12 oz can evaporated milk
- 1 cup(s) Oatmeal
- 1 cup(s) Cracker crumbs
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup(s) chopped onions
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- 2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 2 teaspoon(s) chili powder
- Mix all ingredients and form into balls.
- Freeze for at least a couple of hours.
- When ready to cook take out of freezer and put on cookie sheet.
- Preheat oven 350 degrees.
- Cook meatballs from frozen stage for 1 hr.
- I baste them with homemade BBQ sauce while cooking.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by BarbEnglish1 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note