BBQ Ham Sandwiches
When I grew up, there was a restaurant called Isley's that made BBQ ham sandwiches that my Mom always served on Saturday night. While this isn't exactly the same, the recipe still made me feel nostalgic...this is a spicier version, but still good!
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/2 cup(s) catsup
- 1/2 cup(s) water
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) garlic chopped
- 1 teaspoon(s) chili powder
- 1 teaspoon(s) yellow mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) worchestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup(s) sugar
- 1 pound(s) chopped ham
- 6 buns
- Mix everything but the ham together and simmer 10 minutes. Add ham. Mix and heat until warm.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Schweik and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note