BBQ Grilled Salmon
Yield: 4 servings
- Mesquite or hickory chips
- 4 (6-ounce) salmon fillets
- 2 tablespoons Sweet BBQ Rub
- Soak wood chips in water to cover at least 30 minutes; drain well. Wrap chips in heavy-duty aluminum foil; pierce several holes in foil.
- Coat salmon with Sweet BBQ Rub; cover and chill 30 minutes.
- Place foil-wrapped chips on left side of grill rack over medium-high heat (350° to 400°); cover with grill lid, and heat 10 to 15 minutes or until chips begin to smoke. Coat right side of grill rack with cooking spray. Place salmon on rack. Grill, covered with grill lid, 5 to 7 minutes on each side or until fish flakes with a fork.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes