BBQ Crockpot chicken
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 Boneless chicken breasts
- 1 1/2 cup(s) ketchup
- 3 tablespoon(s) brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon(s) worchestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon(s) soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon(s) cider vingar
- 1 teaspoon(s) red pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- Mix all sauce ingredients in crockpot. Add the chicken, turning to coat chicken in sauce. Cook on high 3-4 hours or low 6-8 hours, or until chicken is cooked through. Remove chicken from crockpot and shred with forks. Place chicken in sauce in crockpot and mix well. Warm for a few minutes before serving.
- Serve on hard rolls.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by kat0912 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note