BBQ Crockpot chicken
Community Recipe from
- 4 Boneless chicken breasts
- 1 1/2 cup(s) ketchup
- 3 tablespoon(s) brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon(s) worchestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon(s) soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon(s) cider vingar
- 1 teaspoon(s) red pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- Mix all sauce ingredients in crockpot. Add the chicken, turning to coat chicken in sauce. Cook on high 3-4 hours or low 6-8 hours, or until chicken is cooked through. Remove chicken from crockpot and shred with forks. Place chicken in sauce in crockpot and mix well. Warm for a few minutes before serving.
- Serve on hard rolls.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by kat0912 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes