BBQ Chicken & Spaghetti
Community Recipe from
- 1 pound(s) chicken thighs
- 2 medium onions chopped
- 4 tablespoon(s) butter
- 1/4 cup(s) vinegar
- 1/4 cup(s) brown sugar
- 1/2 cup(s) lemon juice
- 2 cup(s) ketchup
- 1 tablespoon(s) yellow mustard
- 1 cup(s) water
- 6 tablespoon(s) worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 teaspoon(s) pepper
- few drop(s) tobasco sauce
- Saute onions in butter, then add all other ingredients (except chicken).
- Simmer for 1/2 hour, then pour over chicken.
- Bake at 350 for 1 hour.
- Prepare spaghetti noodles and serve with chicken and parmesan cheese.
- Sides: garlic bread and salad
This recipe is a personal recipe added by CassandraNocera and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes