BBQ Chicken & Spaghetti
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound(s) chicken thighs
- 2 medium onions chopped
- 4 tablespoon(s) butter
- 1/4 cup(s) vinegar
- 1/4 cup(s) brown sugar
- 1/2 cup(s) lemon juice
- 2 cup(s) ketchup
- 1 tablespoon(s) yellow mustard
- 1 cup(s) water
- 6 tablespoon(s) worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 teaspoon(s) pepper
- few drop(s) tobasco sauce
- Saute onions in butter, then add all other ingredients (except chicken).
- Simmer for 1/2 hour, then pour over chicken.
- Bake at 350 for 1 hour.
- Prepare spaghetti noodles and serve with chicken and parmesan cheese.
- Sides: garlic bread and salad
This recipe is a personal recipe added by CassandraNocera and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note