BBQ Chicken Sloppy Joe
try this dish with ground turkey
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3 tablespoon(s) apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoon(s) brown sugar
- 2 clove(s) garlic, minced
- green onion, minced
- 2 teaspoon(s) grilling spice or chili powder
- 1 1/4 pound(s) ground chicken
- 1 tablespoon(s) hot sauce or to taste
- 1 medium red onion
- 2 teaspoon(s) olive oil
- 1 red bell pepper
- romaine lettuce
- 1 14 oz. jar(s) tomato sauce
- 1 tablespoon(s) worcestershire sauce
- Add oil and chicken to skillet and heat over medium heat. When browned, add pepper, onion and garlic.
- Meanwhile, make BBQ sauce. combine next 7 ingredients in a bowl and add to skillet. simmer 10-15 minutes. Add salt and pepper to taste.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ChrisEmmi and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note