- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons pickle juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar, divided
- 3 cups shredded green and red cabbage
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped white onion
- 3/4 cup bottled barbecue sauce
- 3 cups shredded rotisserie chicken, at warm room temperature
- 4 brioche sandwich buns, split
- Dill pickle chips
How to Make It
Whisk together first 5 ingredients and 1 tablespoon vinegar in a large bowl. Add cabbage and onion; toss well.
Combine barbecue sauce and remaining 1 tablespoon vinegar in a medium bowl. Add chicken; stir well. (Stir in 1 to 2 teaspoons water if mixture seems dry.) Divide chicken mixture evenly among bun bottoms; top with cabbage mixture, pickle chips, and bun tops.