BBQ Chicken Salad Subs
Photo: Annabelle Breakey; Styling: Randy Mon
Time: 30 minutes. You can find most of the ingredients for these quick and delicious sandwiches pre-prepped at the grocery store.
Yield: Serves 4
More From Sunset
Amount per serving
- Calories: 562
- Calories from fat: 32%
- Protein: 35g
- Fat: 20g
- Saturated fat: 6.7g
- Carbohydrate: 61g
- Fiber: 4.5g
- Sodium: 1847mg
- Cholesterol: 109mg
- 3 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
- 3/4 cup barbecue sauce
- 4 sub rolls, about 3 oz. each
- 2 cups fresh spinach leaves
- 1 cup fresh corn, cut from the cob
- 1/2 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup sliced onion
- 1/4 cup store-bought or homemade vinaigrette
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°. Combine chicken and barbecue sauce and wrap in foil, making a pouch. Heat chicken in oven 15 minutes. Set rolls on rack in oven with chicken until both are hot, 5 minutes.
- 2. Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, combine spinach, corn, cheddar cheese, onion, and vinaigrette. Split rolls, keeping 1 side attached. Fill with chicken mixture, then spinach salad.
- Note: Nutritional analysis is per serving.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Sandwiches