- 3 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
- 3/4 cup barbecue sauce
- 4 sub rolls, about 3 oz. each
- 2 cups fresh spinach leaves
- 1 cup fresh corn, cut from the cob
- 1/2 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup sliced onion
- 1/4 cup store-bought or homemade vinaigrette
- calories 562
- caloriesfromfat 32 %
- protein 35 g
- fat 20 g
- satfat 6.7 g
- carbohydrate 61 g
- fiber 4.5 g
- sodium 1847 mg
- cholesterol 109 mg
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 350°. Combine chicken and barbecue sauce and wrap in foil, making a pouch. Heat chicken in oven 15 minutes. Set rolls on rack in oven with chicken until both are hot, 5 minutes.
Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, combine spinach, corn, cheddar cheese, onion, and vinaigrette. Split rolls, keeping 1 side attached. Fill with chicken mixture, then spinach salad.
Note: Nutritional analysis is per serving.