BBQ Chicken Salad
Community Recipe from
- 2 BBQ chicken thighs or breasts , cooked and shredded
- 1 head of romaine , washed and cut
- 4 cup(s) various greens , rinsed and drained
- 1 med red bell pepper , thinly sliced
- 2 carrots , peeled and sliced
- 1 ear of corn , cooked, cut off cob
- 1 cup(s) honey roasted peanuts , rough chop
- 1/2 medium red onion , thinly sliced
- 1 cup(s) BBQ sauce
- 3 tablespoon(s) red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoon(s) water
- Mix all salad ingredients together. Mix BBQ sauce, vinegar and water in a bowl to make the dressing. Toss and enjoy!
This recipe is a personal recipe added by kimwchew and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note