- 1/2 pound (about 2 cups) chopped barbecued chicken
- 1 (15-oz.) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup barbecue sauce
- 4 (10-inch) burrito-size flour tortillas
- 1 cup seeded, diced plum tomatoes (about 2 large)
- 2 green onions, finely chopped
- 2 cups (8 oz.) shredded Mexican-style cheese blend
- Avocado Mash
- Toppings: sour cream, barbecue sauce
- Garnish: fresh cilantro sprigs
How to Make It
Stir together barbecued chicken, black beans, and 1/2 cup barbecue sauce in a medium bowl.
Place 1 tortilla in a lightly greased 10-inch springform pan, and spread with one-third chicken mixture. Sprinkle with one-third each of tomatoes, green onions, and cheese. Repeat layers twice. Top with remaining tortilla, and gently press. Cover pan with aluminum foil.
Bake at 400° for 15 to 20 minutes or until golden brown. Remove sides of pan, and cut into wedges. Serve with Avocado Mash and desired toppings. Garnish, if desired.