BBQ Chicken Quesadilla
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 tablespoon(s) BBQ sauce
- 1 wedge wedge light creamy Swiss cheese
- 1 large tortilla
- 2 ounce(s) skinless chicken breast cooked and shredded (or finely chopped)
- 1 tablespoon(s) canned black beans drained and rinsed
- 1 tablespoon(s) frozen corn kernels thawed
- 2 tablespoon(s) shredded reduced-fat Mexican-blend cheese
- 1 tablespoon(s) scallions chopped
- Optional dips: salsa, fat-free ranch dressing, additional BBQ sauce
- In a small bowl, mix BBQ sauce with cheese wedge until blended. Lay tortilla flat and spread BBQ-cheese mixture on one half. Top mixture with remaining ingredients.
- Spray a grill or grill pan with nonstick spray and bring to medium-high heat. Lay the half-loaded tortilla on the grill/grill pan, and cook for 2 minutes.
- Using a spatula, fold the bare half of the tortilla over the filling and press lightly to seal. Carefully flip and cook until crispy, about 3 minutes. Slice into wedges and eat up!
- Nutrition Facts
- 273 calories
- 9g fat
- 29g carbs
- 13g fiber
- FROM:Dr OZ
This recipe is a personal recipe added by LAWOOSTER and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note