BBQ Chicken Quesadilla
Community Recipe from
- 1 tablespoon(s) BBQ sauce
- 1 wedge wedge light creamy Swiss cheese
- 1 large tortilla
- 2 ounce(s) skinless chicken breast cooked and shredded (or finely chopped)
- 1 tablespoon(s) canned black beans drained and rinsed
- 1 tablespoon(s) frozen corn kernels thawed
- 2 tablespoon(s) shredded reduced-fat Mexican-blend cheese
- 1 tablespoon(s) scallions chopped
- Optional dips: salsa, fat-free ranch dressing, additional BBQ sauce
- In a small bowl, mix BBQ sauce with cheese wedge until blended. Lay tortilla flat and spread BBQ-cheese mixture on one half. Top mixture with remaining ingredients.
- Spray a grill or grill pan with nonstick spray and bring to medium-high heat. Lay the half-loaded tortilla on the grill/grill pan, and cook for 2 minutes.
- Using a spatula, fold the bare half of the tortilla over the filling and press lightly to seal. Carefully flip and cook until crispy, about 3 minutes. Slice into wedges and eat up!
- Nutrition Facts
- 273 calories
- 9g fat
- 29g carbs
- 13g fiber
- FROM:Dr OZ
This recipe is a personal recipe added by LAWOOSTER and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes