BBQ Chicken Pizza
Bring the taste of BBQ chicken to pizza with this easy, weeknight-worthy recipe.
Yield: Serves 4.
- 12-inch Italian pizza crust
- 3 cups cooked chicken, shredded
- 1 cup barbecue sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- Place pizza crust on a lightly greased 12" round pizza pan. Combine chicken and barbecue sauce; spread on pizza crust. Sprinkle with cheeses. Bake at 450 degrees for 8 to 10 minutes, or until cheeses melt and crust is crisp.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
BBQ Chicken Pizza Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes
- PUBLICATION: Gooseberry Patch
More Recipes for Main Dishes