BBQ Chicken Pizza
Community Recipe from
- 1 whole(s) Onion Sliced
- 1 piece(s) Grilled Chicken Breast Shredded
- 1 pound(s) Fresh Mozzerella Sliced
- 1 cup(s) BBQ Sauce
- 1 teaspoon(s) Olive Oil
- 1 cup(s) Tomato Sauce
- 1 package(s) Whole Wheat Pizza Dough
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Heat a heavy-bottom pan over medium heat. Add onions and cook, stirring occasionally, until browned. Add a tablespoon of water to the hot pan and scrape off any brown bits. Remove from heat.
- Using flour as needed, roll out half of pizza dough until thin (thin enough so the dough isn't in danger of tearing). Place dough on pan or stone. Spoon 1/2 cup tomato sauce and 1/4 cup BBQ sauce onto dough. Add 1/2 pound sliced mozzarella and half of the chopped chicken. Repeat with remaining dough for second pizza.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes, or until dough is crisp and cheese is melted. Add caramelized onions to cooked pizzas, and drizzle with remaining 1/4 cup BBQ sauce.
- • If using a pizza stone, put it in the oven as it's preheating.
- • Add thin sliced tomatoes for garnish.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by theresap47 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
BBQ Chicken Pizza Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes
More Recipes for Main Dishes